Aug 21, 2017
CSRA is currently looking for an Electronic Engineer for it's OCONUS location. This position requires 100% travel.
Researches, designs, develops, and tests a variety of electronic equipment, including radar and radiation detection equipment; radio, television and other communications equipment and systems; circuitry components; analog and digital computers; and control and test equipment.
- The Electronics Technician will perform maintenance, and sustainment support services to support CECOM mission worldwide, both in peacetime and during wartime operations.
- Capable of performing maintenance service including screening and repairing electronic equipment; installing software in electronic equipment; and, installation and de-installation of electronic equipment on vehicles, ground stations, and aerial vehicles.
- Capable of performing maintenance and repair services including, but not limited to, fault diagnosis, removal and replacement of line replaceable units (LRUs), Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS), screening, repair, overhaul refurbishment, retrograde, installation of systems, customer support, calibration, and alignment for all C4ISR systems and associated support equipment in scope of this PWS.
- Perform maintenance support primarily be at the Sustainment level, less depot level (as defined by AR 750-1) in the area of electronics, and to a lesser extent mechanical support, including generator and environmental control unit repair and overhaul, and installation of C4ISR and electronic equipment and systems as required.
- If necessary, then capable of training Warfighters on any system supported, by implementing Train the Trainer, Train the Warfighter, Over the Shoulder, and/or On-The-Job (OJT) training support in order to provide training recipients with knowledge of all operational aspects for the assigned C4ISR system.
- BS or equivalent + 2 yrs related experience, or MS + 0 yrs experience
- Must have a current and active Top Secret clearance
The U.S. Army Communications-Electronics Command (CECOM), Logistics and Readiness Center's (LRC) mission is to provide global Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) logistics support to the Warfighter and coalition forces in a timely, cost-effective manner. The LRC prepares, sustains, and resets the nation's Armed Forces before, during, and after combat operations and deployments. This mission is accomplished through rapid acquisition, maintenance, production, fielding, equipment training, and operation and sustainment of CECOM equipment. The LRC provides the U.S. Army with communications and electronics systems that enable tanks, planes, helicopters, and ships.